Prototyping Los Angeles, CA
Prototyping Los Angeles, CA. Have you been seeking a reliable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Los Angeles, CA? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is shipped to Los Angeles, CA on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for numerous businesses and customers near Los Angeles, CA. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping needs. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Los Angeles, CA.
The scope of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics like Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our skilled machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great choice for prototyping in Los Angeles, CA.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Los Angeles, CA?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Los Angeles, CA customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Los Angeles, CA for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Making sure that all parts are standardized in terms of size, shape, dimension, and quality
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Finding and fixing potentially costly design defects before it ever touches the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Los Angeles, CA with the following services:
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
- Wire EDM
- Aluminum CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Los Angeles, CA in a multitude of industries who need top-notch parts in specified amounts with short turnaround times. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Los Angeles, CA. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Los Angeles, CA.
- Our Los Angeles, CA customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: after all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to market is truly a matter of life and death. In addition, medical parts are often extremely small and intricate in design. Roberson Machine Company has in our shop the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes regardless of size, but also provide process and tracking reports mandated by the FDA.
- Los Angeles, CA oil and energy industry firms have unique demands for prototypes: they need to be made to withstand the rigors of refining, mining, and underground burial. Roberson responds to these demands by specializing in machining prototypes made of materials such as alloy steel, plastics, and brass.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require parts with intricate geometrical dimensions, and in a majority of cases using metals that do not deform at high temperatures and altitude. In addition, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts built to strict tolerance and design standards. Our veteran technicians are eager to take on the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our CA machine shop is driven to deliver aerospace manufacturers parts built to the optimal standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Los Angeles, CA. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Los Angeles, CA, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Los Angeles, CA?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Los Angeles, CA, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Los Angeles, CA, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Los Angeles, CA prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Los Angeles, CA. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Los Angeles, CA customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Los Angeles, CA, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Los Angeles, CA customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Los Angeles, CA want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with very few adjustments made to the speed and feed of the machine doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating one product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Los Angeles, CA. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for various Los Angeles, CA customers in a variety of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.