Prototyping Los Angeles, CA
Prototyping Los Angeles, CA. Are you searching for a dependable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Los Angeles, CA? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is shipped to Los Angeles, CA on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for numerous businesses and customers near Los Angeles, CA. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping plans. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Los Angeles, CA.
Give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your next Los Angeles, CA prototyping project.
The range of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our talented machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great choice for prototyping in Los Angeles, CA.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Los Angeles, CA?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Los Angeles, CA customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Los Angeles, CA for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Demonstrating the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and correcting potentially expensive design defects before it ever touches the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Los Angeles, CA with the following services:
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machine Shop
- Machined Parts
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Los Angeles, CA in a number of industries who want high-quality parts in specified volumes under tight deadlines. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as quickly as possible and in set quantities, especially when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Los Angeles, CA. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for a variety of automotive industry customers near Los Angeles, CA.
- Our Los Angeles, CA customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Los Angeles, CA, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry demand parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, and in a large number of cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. As well, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight require parts built to strict tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are ready to take on the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our CA machine shop is driven to deliver aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Los Angeles, CA. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Los Angeles, CA, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Los Angeles, CA?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Los Angeles, CA, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Los Angeles, CA, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
- Aluminums: 6061, 7075, 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
- Stainless steel: 303, 304
- Plastics: Delrin, Nylon, PEEK, HDPE, Glass Filled Nylon
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
Once programmed with the G-code by the Roberson specialists, our mills and lathes can cut through anything you desire with astonishing speed, turning raw material into your finished part in seconds.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Los Angeles, CA prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Los Angeles, CA. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Los Angeles, CA customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Los Angeles, CA, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Los Angeles, CA customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Los Angeles, CA want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with only minimal adjustments made to the feed and speed of the tool performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Los Angeles, CA. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Los Angeles, CA customers in a wide range of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.
Give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to talk about your next prototyping project in Los Angeles, CA.