Prototyping Wichita, KS
Prototyping Wichita, KS. Are you looking for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Wichita, KS? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Wichita, KS on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Wichita, KS. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping plans. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Wichita, KS.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Wichita, KS, utilizing an assortment of affordable metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Wichita, KS?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Wichita, KS customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Wichita, KS for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Making sure that all parts are standardized in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Identifying and fixing potentially expensive design defects before it ever touches the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Wichita, KS with the following services:
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you need top-notch parts in specified volumes at a fast pace, prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Wichita, KS in a number of industries. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry needs new parts to be produced as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Wichita, KS. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Wichita, KS.
- Our Wichita, KS customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Wichita, KS, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Wichita, KS oil and energy industry firms have unique requirements for prototypes: they must be made to withstand the rigors of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson meets these demands by specializing in machining prototypes using materials such as brass, alloy steel, and even plastics.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry demand parts with intricate geometrical dimensions, and in a large number of cases using metals that do not deform at high temperatures and altitude. As well, the special pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts built to exacting tolerance and design standards. Our experienced technicians are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our KS machine shop is focused on delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the optimal standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Wichita, KS. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Wichita, KS, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Wichita, KS?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Wichita, KS, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Wichita, KS, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Wichita, KS prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Wichita, KS. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Wichita, KS customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Wichita, KS, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Wichita, KS customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Wichita, KS want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Wichita, KS. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Wichita, KS customers in a wide range of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.