Prototyping Wichita, KS
Prototyping Wichita, KS. Are you searching for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Wichita, KS? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Wichita, KS on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for numerous businesses and customers near Wichita, KS. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping needs. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Wichita, KS.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Wichita, KS, utilizing an array of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Wichita, KS?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Wichita, KS customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Wichita, KS for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Demonstrating the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and fixing potentially costly design flaws before reaching the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Wichita, KS with the following services:
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is a perfect solution for businesses near Wichita, KS in a multitude of industries who need high-quality parts in specified volumes at a fast pace. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as fast as possible and in set quantities, especially when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Wichita, KS. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Wichita, KS.
- Our Wichita, KS customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Wichita, KS, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Wichita, KS oil and energy industry firms have special requirements for prototypes: they must be made to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson answers these demands by excelling in machining prototypes using materials such as alloy steel, plastics, and brass.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Wichita, KS.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Wichita, KS. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Wichita, KS, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Wichita, KS?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Wichita, KS, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Wichita, KS, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Wichita, KS prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Wichita, KS. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Wichita, KS customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Wichita, KS, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Wichita, KS customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Wichita, KS want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the machine doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and improved upon before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Wichita, KS. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for various Wichita, KS customers in a wide range of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.