Prototyping Afton, CA
Prototyping Afton, CA. Have you been seeking a reliable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Afton, CA? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is delivered to Afton, CA on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Afton, CA. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping plans. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Afton, CA.
The range of affordable metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics like Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our talented machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great choice for prototyping in Afton, CA.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Afton, CA?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Afton, CA customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Afton, CA for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Demonstrating the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Ensuring that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Identifying and correcting potentially costly design defects before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Afton, CA with the following services:
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Afton, CA in a slew of industries who want high-quality parts in specified volumes at a fast pace. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry needs new parts to be developed as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Afton, CA. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Afton, CA.
- Our Afton, CA customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most precise tolerances in the machining industry: above all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to end users is truly a matter of life and death. As well, medical parts are often quite small and intricate in design. Roberson Machine Company is equipped with the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only rapidly fabricate medical part prototypes of any size, but also provide process and tracking reports needed by the FDA.
- Afton, CA oil and energy industry firms have special demands for prototypes: they need to be made to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson answers these demands by excelling in machining prototypes using materials such as alloy steel, plastics, and brass.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require parts with specialized geometrical dimensions, and in a large number of cases using metals that do not deform at high temperatures and altitude. Moreover, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts made to exacting tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are eager to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our CA machine shop is focused on delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Afton, CA. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Afton, CA, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Afton, CA?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Afton, CA, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Afton, CA, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Afton, CA prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Afton, CA. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Afton, CA customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Afton, CA, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Afton, CA customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Afton, CA want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves time and money by creating one product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Afton, CA. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in using CNC machining for prototyping for various Afton, CA customers in a wide range of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.