Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Wyoming. The medical device field in Wyoming is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the United States desire parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some cases, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Wyoming that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Wyoming medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Wyoming medical firms face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Wyoming businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Wyoming medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Wyoming facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Wyoming medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance team to guarantee that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change at a moment’s notice in Wyoming. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Wyoming contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Wyoming: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a sizable expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent upgrades to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Wyoming is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. Moreover, Wyoming medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is a perfect solution for the Wyoming medical field. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with ultimate consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Wyoming use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Wyoming Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Wyoming firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Wyoming machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Wyoming medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced crew is ready to partner with you not just as a Wyoming contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.