Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Washington. The medical device industry in Washington is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Washington that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Washington medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that mandates many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Washington medical firms face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Washington businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Washington medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Washington facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Washington medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only provide documentation and test information that proves our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management department to make sure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Washington. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Washington contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Washington: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years in the future. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our experienced crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Washington is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. As well, Washington medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is an ideal solution for the Washington medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with excellent consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Washington use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Washington Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Washington firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Washington machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Washington medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to work with you not just as a Washington contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.