Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Nebraska. The medical device sector in Nebraska is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across the United States expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most crucially, they demand these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Nebraska that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the United States. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Nebraska medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that necessitates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Nebraska medical firms face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Nebraska businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with a valuable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Nebraska medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Nebraska facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Nebraska medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that proves our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control department to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Nebraska. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Nebraska contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Nebraska: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a substantial expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years later. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes such as CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Nebraska is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all require specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. As well, Nebraska medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or lax quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is an ideal solution for the Nebraska medical field. As the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with ultimate consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Nebraska use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Preferred Nebraska Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Nebraska firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Nebraska machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Nebraska medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to work with you not just as a Nebraska contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.