Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Illinois. The medical device industry in Illinois is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America desire parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most crucially, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Illinois that is proud to serve the medical device sector across the United States. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Illinois medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that necessitates many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Illinois medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Illinois businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with a valuable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Illinois medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Illinois facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Illinois medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only provide documentation and test information that confirms our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control team to guarantee that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Illinois. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Illinois contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Illinois: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the newest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our experienced crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Illinois is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are designed for one use only, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. Moreover, Illinois medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy workmanship or poor quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is a perfect solution for the Illinois medical sector. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with ultimate consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Illinois use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Preferred Illinois Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Illinois firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Illinois machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Illinois medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to partner with you not just as a Illinois contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.