Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Virginia. The medical device industry in Virginia is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country require parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Virginia that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the United States. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Virginia medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that mandates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Virginia medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Virginia businesses of any size to fix these problems and gives them with a valuable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Virginia medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Virginia facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Virginia medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control department to make sure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Virginia. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Virginia contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Virginia: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a sizable expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products machined on the newest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to the finest machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods such as CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not feasible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Virginia is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. As well, Virginia medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is a perfect solution for the Virginia medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to exacting standards. Medical providers in Virginia use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Virginia Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has helped many Virginia firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Virginia machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Virginia medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to work with you not just as a Virginia contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.