Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Tennessee. The medical device industry in Tennessee is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across America require parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Tennessee that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Tennessee medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that requires many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Tennessee medical firms face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Tennessee businesses of any size to fix these problems and provides them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Tennessee medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Tennessee facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Tennessee medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only provide documentation and test information that confirms our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control staff to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change at a moment’s notice in Tennessee. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Tennessee contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Tennessee: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a sizable expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to the finest machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our experienced staff can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Tennessee is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all require specialized needs when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are designed for one use only, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. As well, Tennessee medical manufacturing demands extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is an ideal solution for the Tennessee medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to stringent standards. Medical firms in Tennessee use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Preferred Tennessee Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Tennessee firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Tennessee machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy delivery times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Tennessee medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to work with you not just as a Tennessee contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.