Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Hawaii. The medical device field in Hawaii is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are disposable in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they demand these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Hawaii that is proud to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too large or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Hawaii medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Hawaii medical firms face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Hawaii businesses of any size to fix these problems and provides them with a cost-effective and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Hawaii medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Hawaii facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Hawaii medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management team to make sure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Hawaii. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Hawaii contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Hawaii: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to top-quality machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our experienced team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Hawaii is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all demand specialized concern when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are intended for one use only, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. As well, Hawaii medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is an excellent solution for the Hawaii medical field. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Hawaii use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Hawaii Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Hawaii firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Hawaii machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Hawaii medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced staff is ready to work with you not just as a Hawaii contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.