Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Oregon. The medical device industry in Oregon is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America desire parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most crucially, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Oregon that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the nation. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Oregon medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that necessitates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Oregon medical firms face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Oregon businesses of any size to solve these problems and gives them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Oregon medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Oregon facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Oregon medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that proves our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control team to guarantee that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Oregon. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Oregon contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Oregon: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a substantial expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the newest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to the finest machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our experienced team can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Oregon is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized concern when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. Moreover, Oregon medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or loose quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is an ideal solution for the Oregon medical sector. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with excellent consistency and to precise standards. Medical providers in Oregon use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Preferred Oregon Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Oregon firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Oregon machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Oregon medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced staff is ready to partner with you not just as a Oregon contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.