Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Nevada. The medical device industry in Nevada is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across the United States expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are disposable in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Nevada that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the country. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Nevada medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that mandates many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Nevada medical companies face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Nevada businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with a valuable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Nevada medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Nevada facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Nevada medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that proves our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control staff to ensure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Nevada. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Nevada contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Nevada: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a sizable expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to cutting-edge machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods like CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our experienced team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Nevada is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. As well, Nevada medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the Nevada medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with ultimate consistency and to exacting standards. Medical providers in Nevada use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Nevada Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Nevada firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Nevada machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Nevada medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to work with you not just as a Nevada contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.