Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Idaho. The medical device field in Idaho is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America desire parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are disposable in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most crucially, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Idaho that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Idaho medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Idaho medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Idaho businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Idaho medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Idaho facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Idaho medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that confirms our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance department to guarantee that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Idaho. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Idaho contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Idaho: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years in the future. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent upgrades to our machinery so you can always get products machined on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to cutting-edge machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our experienced team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Idaho is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. In addition, Idaho medical manufacturing requires very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or poor quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is an excellent solution for the Idaho medical field. As the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with excellent consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Idaho use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Idaho Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Idaho firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Idaho machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Idaho medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to partner with you not just as a Idaho contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.