Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Maryland. The medical device sector in Maryland is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across the United States expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some cases, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Maryland that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the nation. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Maryland medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that necessitates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Maryland medical firms face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Maryland businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with a valuable and top-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Maryland medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Maryland facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Maryland medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance department to guarantee that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Maryland. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Maryland contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Maryland: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent upgrades to our equipment so you can always get products machined on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran staff can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Maryland is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all require specialized attention when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are designed for a single use, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. As well, Maryland medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or lax quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is an excellent solution for the Maryland medical sector. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with ultimate consistency and to exacting standards. Medical providers in Maryland use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Maryland Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Maryland firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Maryland machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Maryland medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to partner with you not just as a Maryland contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.