Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Oklahoma. The medical device sector in Oklahoma is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across the country require parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Oklahoma that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too big or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Oklahoma medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that requires many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Oklahoma medical firms face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Oklahoma businesses of any size to solve these problems and provides them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Oklahoma medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Oklahoma facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Oklahoma medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management staff to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Oklahoma. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Oklahoma contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Oklahoma: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a sizable expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years later. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products produced on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to the finest machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our veteran team can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Oklahoma is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. As well, Oklahoma medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior construction or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is an ideal solution for the Oklahoma medical sector. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with high consistency and to stringent standards. Medical companies in Oklahoma use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Oklahoma Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Oklahoma firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Oklahoma machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick delivery times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Oklahoma medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran team is ready to partner with you not just as a Oklahoma contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.