Medical Device Contract Manufacturer New York. The medical device sector in New York is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in New York that is proud to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too big or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your New York medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many parts being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many New York medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows New York businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of New York medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your New York facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your New York medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that shows our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management department to ensure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in New York. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. New York contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in New York: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a sizable expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years later. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our equipment so you can always get products machined on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to the finest machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our experienced team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in New York is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. In addition, New York medical manufacturing demands extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or poor quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is a perfect solution for the New York medical sector. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to stringent standards. Medical companies in New York use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Preferred New York Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many New York firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other New York machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy delivery times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your New York medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to partner with you not just as a New York contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.