Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Vermont. The medical device sector in Vermont is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America require parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to fight infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Vermont that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the country. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Vermont medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Vermont medical firms face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Vermont businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Vermont medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Vermont facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Vermont medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that proves our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management team to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Vermont. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Vermont contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Vermont: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years later. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to the finest machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods like CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our experienced crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Vermont is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are designed for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. In addition, Vermont medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or poor quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is a perfect solution for the Vermont medical sector. As the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with ultimate consistency and to exacting standards. Medical firms in Vermont use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Vermont Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Vermont firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Vermont machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Vermont medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced crew is ready to partner with you not just as a Vermont contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.