Medical Device Contract Manufacturer North Dakota. The medical device sector in North Dakota is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to fight infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in North Dakota that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your North Dakota medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many North Dakota medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows North Dakota businesses of any size to solve these problems and provides them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of North Dakota medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your North Dakota facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your North Dakota medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that confirms our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance staff to make sure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change at a moment’s notice in North Dakota. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. North Dakota contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in North Dakota: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a substantial expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to top-quality machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our experienced staff can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in North Dakota is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all demand specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. As well, North Dakota medical manufacturing demands extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is a perfect solution for the North Dakota medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with ultimate consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in North Dakota use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven North Dakota Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many North Dakota firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other North Dakota machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your North Dakota medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced staff is ready to work with you not just as a North Dakota contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.