Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Colorado. The medical device sector in Colorado is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across America expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most crucially, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Colorado that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too great or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Colorado medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Colorado medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Colorado businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with a valuable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Colorado medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Colorado facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Colorado medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that confirms our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance department to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Colorado. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Colorado contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Colorado: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to top-quality machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods such as CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not feasible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Colorado is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all require specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. As well, Colorado medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or lax quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is an excellent solution for the Colorado medical sector. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with ultimate consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Colorado use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Colorado Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Colorado firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Colorado machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Colorado medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran crew is ready to partner with you not just as a Colorado contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.