Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Utah. The medical device sector in Utah is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the United States desire parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most notably, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Utah that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Utah medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that mandates many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Utah medical firms face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Utah businesses of any size to fix these problems and provides them with an affordable and top-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Utah medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Utah facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Utah medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that shows our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management team to guarantee that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Utah. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Utah contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Utah: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make regular upgrades to our equipment so you can always get products manufactured on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes like CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our veteran staff can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Utah is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. Moreover, Utah medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior construction or poor quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is an excellent solution for the Utah medical industry. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Utah use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Utah Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Utah firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Utah machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Utah medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to partner with you not just as a Utah contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.