Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Florida. The medical device field in Florida is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across the United States expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Florida that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Florida medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our team today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that requires many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Florida medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Florida businesses of any size to fix these problems and provides them with a cost-effective and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Florida medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Florida facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Florida medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that proves our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance staff to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change at a moment’s notice in Florida. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Florida contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Florida: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a substantial expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent upgrades to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Florida is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. In addition, Florida medical manufacturing demands incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy workmanship or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is a perfect solution for the Florida medical sector. As the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with ultimate consistency and to stringent standards. Medical companies in Florida use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Florida Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Florida firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Florida machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy delivery times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Florida medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran crew is ready to work with you not just as a Florida contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.