Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Alaska. The medical device field in Alaska is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and keep high standards of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Alaska that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the nation. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Alaska medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our team today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Alaska medical companies face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Alaska businesses of any size to solve these problems and gives them with a cost-effective and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Alaska medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Alaska facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Alaska medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that shows our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control department to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Alaska. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Alaska contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Alaska: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years later. At Roberson Tool, we make regular upgrades to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to the finest machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not considered. Our experienced crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Alaska is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for one use only, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. In addition, Alaska medical manufacturing demands extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior construction or loose quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the Alaska medical sector. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to exacting standards. Medical providers in Alaska use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Alaska Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Alaska firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Alaska machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Alaska medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to work with you not just as a Alaska contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.