Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Indiana. The medical device field in Indiana is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across America expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to fight infectious disease and keep high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they demand these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Indiana that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too great or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and operating out of a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Indiana medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many parts being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Indiana medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Indiana businesses of any size to fix these problems and provides them with a valuable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Indiana medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Indiana facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Indiana medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that confirms our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control department to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Indiana. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Indiana contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Indiana: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a sizable expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our equipment so you can always get products machined on the newest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to the finest machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our veteran staff can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Indiana is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all demand specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are intended for one use only, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some no bigger than 50 microns in size. In addition, Indiana medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is a perfect solution for the Indiana medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Indiana use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Indiana Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has helped many Indiana firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Indiana machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Indiana medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced staff is ready to work with you not just as a Indiana contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.