Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Wisconsin. The medical device industry in Wisconsin is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across the United States desire parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to fight infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Wisconsin that is proud to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Wisconsin medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our team today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that requires many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Wisconsin medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Wisconsin businesses of any size to solve these problems and provides them with a valuable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Wisconsin medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Wisconsin facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Wisconsin medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that confirms our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance staff to make sure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change at a moment’s notice in Wisconsin. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Wisconsin contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Wisconsin: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years in the future. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products machined on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to the finest machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our experienced team can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Wisconsin is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all require specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are designed for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. Moreover, Wisconsin medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor construction or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the Wisconsin medical industry. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with ultimate consistency and to stringent standards. Medical firms in Wisconsin use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Wisconsin Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has helped many Wisconsin firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other Wisconsin machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Wisconsin medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to work with you not just as a Wisconsin contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.