Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Michigan. The medical device industry in Michigan is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across the United States expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most crucially, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Michigan that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the United States. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal partner for your Michigan medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that mandates many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Michigan medical firms face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Michigan businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Michigan medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Michigan facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Michigan medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management team to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Michigan. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Michigan contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Michigan: Roberson Tool takes care of all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be the latest and greatest even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make regular upgrades to our machinery so you can always get products machined on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to top-quality machinery, it also improves the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods such as CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran staff can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Michigan is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all demand specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are designed for one use only, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. Moreover, Michigan medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or loose quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the Michigan medical field. As the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical providers in Michigan use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Michigan Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Michigan firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Michigan machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to regularly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Michigan medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to partner with you not just as a Michigan contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by calling 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.