Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Rhode Island. The medical device field in Rhode Island is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across America require parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will require high volume orders, as certain products are disposable in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Rhode Island that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Rhode Island medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our team today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that necessitates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Rhode Island medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Rhode Island businesses of any size to solve these problems and provides them with a cost-effective and top-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Rhode Island medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Rhode Island facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Rhode Island medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that proves our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management staff to ensure that your standards are being reached as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Rhode Island. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being a small part of what you’ll actually need. Rhode Island contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Rhode Island: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a substantial expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to top-quality machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not feasible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Rhode Island is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all require specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. In addition, Rhode Island medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the Rhode Island medical field. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with excellent consistency and to exacting standards. Medical firms in Rhode Island use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Rhode Island Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Rhode Island firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Rhode Island machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Rhode Island medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced crew is ready to partner with you not just as a Rhode Island contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.