Medical Device Contract Manufacturer South Dakota. The medical device sector in South Dakota is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country desire parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in South Dakota that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the United States. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all sorts of materials. No job is too big or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your South Dakota medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many South Dakota medical companies face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows South Dakota businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of South Dakota medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your South Dakota facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your South Dakota medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only provide documentation and test information that proves our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance staff to guarantee that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in South Dakota. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. South Dakota contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in South Dakota: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to cutting-edge machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods like CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not considered. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in South Dakota is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized attention when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps reduce the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. In addition, South Dakota medical manufacturing demands incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor workmanship or lax quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is a perfect solution for the South Dakota medical field. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with excellent consistency and to stringent standards. Medical companies in South Dakota use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate South Dakota Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many South Dakota firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire premises, building and lot. This means that while other South Dakota machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid delivery times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your South Dakota medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran staff is ready to partner with you not just as a South Dakota contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.