Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Massachusetts. The medical device field in Massachusetts is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be trustworthy. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and keep high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Massachusetts that is proud to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Massachusetts medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical sector is one that necessitates many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Massachusetts medical firms face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Massachusetts businesses of any size to solve these problems and gives them with a valuable and top-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Massachusetts medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Contracting with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Massachusetts facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Massachusetts medical device products to be built to exacting quality control standards. Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that shows our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality management team to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Massachusetts. Today’s specifications and product quantity may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Massachusetts contract manufacturing remedies this by being able to change production numbers as quickly as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Massachusetts: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a sizable expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be the highest technology even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the latest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to the finest machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining processes such as CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be constructed in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran crew can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Massachusetts is a large and complex system of interconnected firms that all demand specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are intended for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. In addition, Massachusetts medical manufacturing requires incredibly tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, as such, is an excellent solution for the Massachusetts medical industry. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Massachusetts use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Massachusetts Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Massachusetts firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Massachusetts machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy delivery times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Massachusetts medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced staff is ready to work with you not just as a Massachusetts contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.