Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Kentucky. The medical device industry in Kentucky is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across America require parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they demand these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Kentucky that is happy to serve the medical device industry across the country. We provide all kinds of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too great or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal provider of your Kentucky medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our staff today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that necessitates many specialized parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production quantities due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Kentucky medical companies face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a seasoned medical device contract manufacturer allows Kentucky businesses of any size to solve these problems and gives them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Kentucky medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Kentucky facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Kentucky medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is driven to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that confirms our parts are made to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality assurance team to guarantee that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Kentucky. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Kentucky contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Kentucky: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a substantial expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our machinery so you can always get products produced on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to top-quality machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques like CNC machining have entirely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not feasible. Our experienced team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Kentucky is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all demand specialized attention when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. As well, Kentucky medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor construction or poor quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is a perfect solution for the Kentucky medical sector. Because the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are made with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Kentucky use CNC machined parts in multiple applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Kentucky Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
With more than 15 years’ experience, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Kentucky firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Kentucky machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we utilize that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick turnaround times and access to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your precise standards, and in any quantity. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add additional value to your Kentucky medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran team is ready to partner with you not just as a Kentucky contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by using our online contact form, or you can request a quote.