Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Iowa. The medical device industry in Iowa is one where precision and quality are of critical importance. Medical providers across America require parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will need high volume orders, as certain products are one-use-only in order to fight infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most notably, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Iowa that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the country. We provide all manner of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all kinds of materials. No job is too big or too little–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Iowa medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that mandates many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many components being single-use, and high start-up costs mean that many Iowa medical firms face a quandary when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Iowa businesses of any size to solve these problems and gives them with a cost-effective and premium solution. Some of the many benefits of Iowa medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to costs, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Iowa facility for other uses, as well as eliminates the need for additional labor.
- Consistency – You need your Iowa medical device products to be built to precise quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only provide documentation and test information that shows our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control team to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Iowa. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Iowa contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to worry about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Iowa: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no guarantee that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years from now. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products manufactured on the latest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this give you access to cutting-edge machinery, it also bolsters the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can build parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods such as CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be produced in sizes, shapes, and from materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran team can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Iowa is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all demand specialized needs when manufacturing parts. Some medical devices are designed for a single use, as that helps mitigate the risk of infection. Other parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. As well, Iowa medical manufacturing requires very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–inferior workmanship or lax quality control can quite literally be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is an ideal solution for the Iowa medical industry. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with excellent consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Iowa use CNC machined parts in several applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Iowa Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has supported many Iowa firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire facility, building and lot. This means that while other Iowa machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for speedy turnaround times and links to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add exceptional value to your Iowa medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced crew is ready to work with you not just as a Iowa contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by dialing 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.