Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Missouri. The medical device field in Missouri is one where precision and quality are of paramount importance. Medical providers across the country expect parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some cases, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are single-use in order to combat infectious disease and keep high levels of cleanliness. Most importantly, they need these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Missouri that is happy to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too large or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our wide-ranging prototyping capability will assist your business in the future as well. Centrally located with 15 years of experience and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Missouri medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to a representative today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical industry is one that requires many custom parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Factors like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production numbers due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Missouri medical companies face a choice when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with a top medical device contract manufacturer allows Missouri businesses of any size to master these problems and provides them with an affordable and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Missouri medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to money, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up room at your Missouri facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Missouri medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only offer documentation and test information that proves our parts are constructed to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control team to make sure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change suddenly in Missouri. Today’s specifications and product requirements may end up being only some of what you’ll actually need. Missouri contract manufacturing solves this by being able to change production numbers as soon as you need them. You will not need to be concerned about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Missouri: Roberson Tool fixes all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining equipment is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years ahead. At Roberson Tool, we make regular improvements to our equipment so you can always get products manufactured on the newest and most advanced CNC equipment available. Not only does this allow you to have access to top-quality machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can make parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining techniques such as CNC machining have totally changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not thought possible. Our veteran team can work with you to create and revise your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical sector in Missouri is a large and complex group of interconnected firms that all demand specialized concern when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are tiny and highly specialized–some as small as 50 microns in size. As well, Missouri medical manufacturing demands very tight tolerances and accurate measurements–shoddy construction or loose quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, therefore, is an ideal solution for the Missouri medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are constructed with excellent consistency and to precise standards. Medical companies in Missouri use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Proven Missouri Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has helped many Missouri firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Missouri machine shops have to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for rapid turnaround times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your strict standards, and in any amount. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Missouri medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our veteran team is ready to work with you not just as a Missouri contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by filling out our online contact form, or you can request a quote.