Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Louisiana. The medical device field in Louisiana is one where precision and quality are of foremost importance. Medical providers across the country require parts and materials that they know will be reliable and accurate. In some situations, they will demand high volume orders, as certain products are disposable in order to combat infectious disease and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Most importantly, they expect these orders to be on time and within budget.
Roberson Tool is an experienced contract manufacturer in Louisiana that is proud to serve the medical device sector across the nation. We provide all sorts of machining, milling, and turning services and work with all manner of materials. No job is too great or too small–we can handle any size production run. Our extensive prototyping capability will assist your business in future projects as well. With a central location, 15 years of experience, and based in a fully company-owned facility, Roberson Tool is the ideal source for your Louisiana medical device contract manufacturing needs. Talk to our team today online, or call us at 573-646-3996.
Why Contract Manufacturing?
The medical business is one that requires many bespoke parts and components, as well as many unique challenges. Variables like seasonal demand cycles, a need for high production runs due to many parts being disposable, and high start-up costs mean that many Louisiana medical companies face a dilemma when ordering parts or prototypes for new devices.
Working with an experienced medical device contract manufacturer allows Louisiana businesses of any size to master these problems and gives them with a cost-effective and high-quality solution. Some of the many benefits of Louisiana medical device contract manufacturing are:
- Savings – This is not just limited to expenses, either. Working with an outside medical device machining firm frees up space at your Louisiana facility for other uses, as well as lowers labor costs.
- Consistency – You need your Louisiana medical device products to be built to tight quality control standards. As an ISO certified contract machine shop, Roberson Tool is built to provide the highest standard of reliability and consistency. We not only give you documentation and test information that shows our parts are built to the tightest tolerances, we can also work with your own quality control staff to ensure that your standards are being met as well.
- Scalability – We know that demands and circumstances can change quickly in Louisiana. Today’s specifications and product run may end up being a fraction of what you’ll actually need. Louisiana contract manufacturing deals wtih this by being able to change production numbers as fast as you need them. You will not need to fret about purchasing new equipment or hiring new employees in Louisiana: Roberson Tool answers all your production needs.
- Advanced equipment – Buying your own CNC machining tools is a onerous expense, and there’s no assurance that it will still be on the cutting edge even a couple years in the future. At Roberson Tool, we make consistent improvements to our machinery so you can always get products machined on the newest and highest technology CNC equipment available. Not only does this permit you access to top-quality machinery, it also boosts the quality of your parts: newer CNC machine tools can produce parts and prototypes to tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Unlimited possibilities – Computerized, automated machining methods like CNC machining have completely changed the game in manufacturing. Now parts can be made in sizes, shapes, and using materials previously not considered. Our experienced team can work with you to create and improve your parts using the latest CNC machining technology.
CNC Machining For The Medical Sector
The medical industry in Louisiana is a large and complex web of interconnected firms that all necessitate specialized needs when manufacturing parts. A number of medical devices are made for a single use, as that helps limit the risk of infection. Many parts, like stents, catheters, and medical-grade screws or pins, are small and highly specialized–some only 50 microns in size. In addition, Louisiana medical manufacturing requires extremely tight tolerances and accurate measurements–poor construction or lax quality control can quite truly be the difference between life and death.
CNC machining and manufacturing, then, is an excellent solution for the Louisiana medical field. Since the entire CNC milling and turning process is computer-controlled, parts are built with high consistency and to precise standards. Medical firms in Louisiana use CNC machined parts in many applications, including:
- Medical implants (hip and shoulder replacements, ankle implants, etc.)
- Complex internal and replacement parts for medical machinery such as ultrasounds, diagnostic monitoring equipment, and MRI/CT scanners
- Surgical tools
- Lighting equipment
- Safety enclosures and mounting hardware for monitoring equipment
Roberson Tool – Your Ultmate Louisiana Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
In business for more than 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has assisted many Louisiana firms with their contract machining needs. We own our entire property, building and lot. This means that while other Louisiana machine shops need to regularly pay rent, we use that money instead to constantly update and improve our CNC machining equipment. Centrally located for quick delivery times and transportation to major markets, Roberson Tool can produce parts and tools, built to your exact standards, and in any size. We also specialize in prototyping and services like deburring, engraving, and welding that add immense value to your Louisiana medical device contract manufacturing project.
Our experienced team is ready to work with you not just as a Louisiana contract manufacturer, but for all your medical device machining needs. Talk to us by phoning 573-646-3996, by utilizing our online contact form, or you can request a quote.