Aluminum Parts Manufacturer San Antonio, TX
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer San Antonio, TX. Aluminum parts, especially ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly popular choice for several San Antonio, TX customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for parts and applications where metallic-level strength is required, but mass is still paramount.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum products and parts in a fraction of the time and at a far better quality than our San Antonio, TX competitors because of our skilled and knowledgeable staff of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer as soon as possible at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Utilize Aluminum for My San Antonio, TX Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without breaking or losing strength.) Several aluminum properties make it the perfect option for custom parts for your San Antonio, TX company, including:
What Are the Typical Applications for San Antonio, TX Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different San Antonio, TX industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in San Antonio, TX, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. You can also use our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in these industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation uses like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in San Antonio, TX. When used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because of its low weight. Also, custom aluminum parts do not rust easily because of a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Because it is light, flexible, and strong, aluminum is an ideal metal for building various parts within the aerospace industry. Our San Antonio, TX clients in aircraft manufacturing use aluminum in almost every part, from the wing panels, refueling hoses, hydraulic systems, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also make the plane as light as possible and ensure the components don’t rust over time.
- Food Processing and Packaging – The majority of food packaging containers use aluminum because it provides a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in San Antonio, TX. These containers are recyclable, and they are also easy to mold into different shapes and sizes. Due to it being lightweight, corrosion resistant, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Compared to copper, aluminum is is more cost effective and weighs less, making it the preferred material for electrical transmission lines near San Antonio, TX and throughout the country. Other typical applications of custom aluminum parts include:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our San Antonio, TX partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My San Antonio, TX Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our San Antonio, TX customers through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
In addition to our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that offer our customers large quantities of high-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our partners realize the benefit of meeting production targets in San Antonio, TX, regardless of the industry they do business with. We also provide value-added services to steer our partners away from any outsourcing.
Taking advantage of 4 axis wire EDM, we have the capacity to produce custom aluminum parts. A major bonus of using wire EDM in the manufacturing of custom San Antonio, TX aluminum products is that it eliminates the possibility of burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our conveniently located facility has a large selection of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, horizontal and vertical milling machines, and an assortment of others. This lets us manufacture precision machined CNC parts for your San Antonio, TX company quickly in any quantity.
What Types of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing San Antonio, TX Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, largely inert, malleable, and extremely versatile nature, we can machine it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in San Antonio, TX. Whether you are on the lookout for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your aerospace applications or medical device component, Roberson Machine Company is the place for you. Our vast industry experience, combined with our aluminum and CNC expertise, enables us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your San Antonio, TX business in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We utilize the following grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Likely the most common aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is thought of as a general-purpose alloy. It has superb machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is routinely used in the making of bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. The strength makes it aptly suited for aircraft wings and fuselages, meter shafts and gears, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in military and aerospace industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is extremely resistant to corrosion, due to the lack of copper in its composition, however it cannot be heat treated. However, it can be quite easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel/oil lines, sheeting metal parts, and fuel tanks.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your San Antonio, TX Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over 20 years, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for your complete custom aluminum part needs in San Antonio, TX, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have San Antonio, TX customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our central location, our dedication to timeliness, and our low costs.