Aluminum Parts Manufacturer El Paso, TX
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer El Paso, TX. Aluminum parts, specifically the ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common selection for many El Paso, TX customers, in many different industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it particularly useful for parts and applications in which metallic-level strength is mandatory, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum products and parts in half the time and at a far better quality than our El Paso, TX competitors due to our skilled and experienced team of engineers and machinists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Why Should I Choose Aluminum for My El Paso, TX Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without breaking or losing strength.) Several aluminum properties and factors make it the ideal option for custom parts for your El Paso, TX business, including:
What Are the Common Applications for El Paso, TX Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different El Paso, TX industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in El Paso, TX, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to utilize our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in El Paso, TX. When used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight. Additionally, custom aluminum parts don’t rust easily due to a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Because it is strong, flexible, and light, aluminum is a perfect metal for developing various parts within the aerospace industry. Our El Paso, TX clients in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also make the plane as light as possible and ensure the components don’t rust over time.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers employ aluminum because it provides a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in El Paso, TX. These containers are easy to design into different sizes and shapes, and they are also recyclable. Due to it being lightweight, corrosion resistant, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Aluminum is more cost effective and weighs less, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near El Paso, TX and throughout the U.S.. Other typical applications of custom aluminum parts include:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our El Paso, TX customers:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My El Paso, TX Company?
A CNC specialist, Roberson Machine Company manufactures aluminum parts for our El Paso, TX partners through the following processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
In addition to our milling machines, we specialize in turning services that provide our customers large quantities of top-quality parts and products in a short amount of time. Our partners realize the benefit of meeting production goals in El Paso, TX, regardless of the industry they do business in. We also offer value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts using 4 axis wire EDM. A major bonus of utilizing wire EDM in the manufacturing of custom El Paso, TX aluminum parts and products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our centrally located facility is equipped with a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and a variety of others. This allows us to produce precision machined CNC products for your El Paso, TX company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing El Paso, TX Custom Parts?
Because of aluminum’s strong, largely inert, malleable, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom dimensions you need in El Paso, TX. Whether you are on the lookout for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is the place for you. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, enables us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your El Paso, TX business in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Additionally, feel free to request a quote anytime online for precision CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum:
- 6061 – Probably the most common aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It can be easily welded and has superb machinability characteristics. This alloy is regularly used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – One of the strongest aluminum alloys available, 7075 achieves this by sacrificing corrosion resistance – copper in its composition is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it ideally suited for aircraft wings and fuselages, meter shafts and gears, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. It is not very resistant to corrosion and it is not weldable. It is commonly used for bolts, aircraft fittings, and pistons.
- 5052 – Because of the lack of copper in its composition, this alloy is very corrosion resistant, but it can’t be heat treated. Yet, it can be quite easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired dimensions. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your El Paso, TX Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over 20 years, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for all of your custom aluminum part needs in El Paso, TX, providing skilled techniques with detailed precision. We have El Paso, TX customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our central location, our dedication to timeliness, and our low costs.