Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Seattle, WA
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Seattle, WA. Aluminum parts, especially ones precision machined by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common option for many Seattle, WA customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for applications and parts in which metallic-level strength is required, but mass is still paramount.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put quality first. We deliver complex, precise aluminum parts and products in half the time and at a far better quality than our Seattle, WA competitors due to our skilled and knowledgeable staff of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Use Aluminum for My Seattle, WA Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is easy to machine and versatile. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without breaking or losing strength.) Several aluminum properties and factors make it the ideal option for custom parts for your Seattle, WA company, including:
What Are the Common Uses for Seattle, WA Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Seattle, WA industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Seattle, WA, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to use our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation uses like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in Seattle, WA. Custom aluminum parts don’t easily rust due to a protective lawyer of aluminum oxide. Additionally, when employed on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because of its low weight.
- Aerospace – Because it is strong, flexible, and light, aluminum is a perfect metal for building various items within the aerospace industry. Our Seattle, WA customers in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also make the plane as light as possible and ensure the components don’t rust over time.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers use aluminum because it provides a reliable barrier that preserves food in Seattle, WA. These containers are easy to design into different sizes and shapes, and they are also recyclable. Aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry because it’s lightweight, corrosion resistant, produces no metallic taste, and doesn’t tarnish.
- Electrical – Aluminum is more cost effective and weighs less, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near Seattle, WA and throughout the United States. Other typical applications of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Seattle, WA partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Seattle, WA Company?
A CNC specialist, Roberson Machine Company manufactures aluminum parts for our Seattle, WA customers through the following processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Roberson Machine Company has CNC equipment with 3 axis and 4 axis, along with 5 axis. We provide your Seattle, WA company with end-to-end milling services, as your single-source manufacturer for aluminum parts.
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that offer our customers large production runs of high-quality parts and products in a short amount of time. Our partners understand the benefit of meeting production goals in Seattle, WA, regardless of the industry they do business with. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts taking advantage of our 4 axis wire EDM. A major benefit of using wire EDM in the making of custom Seattle, WA aluminum products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our facility is home to a large selection of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, horizontal and vertical milling machines, and a variety of others. This allows us to produce precision machined CNC parts and products for your Seattle, WA company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Seattle, WA Custom Parts?
Because of aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can machine it into the custom sizes you need in Seattle, WA. Whether you are looking for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your aerospace applications or medical device component, Roberson Machine Company is the place for you. Our vast industry experience, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, allows us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your Seattle, WA business in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call now at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Additionally, feel free to request a quote anytime online for precision CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Likely the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It has exceptional machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is regularly used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it perfectly suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, due to its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is very corrosion resistant, because of the lack of copper in its composition, yet it cannot be heat treated. Yet, it can be easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Seattle, WA Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over 20 years, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for all of your custom aluminum part needs in Seattle, WA, providing skilled techniques with detailed precision. We have Seattle, WA customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.