Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Olathe, KS
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Olathe, KS. Aluminum parts, specifically the ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly popular selection for a good majority of Olathe, KS customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a soft, lightweight metal with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for applications and parts where metallic-level strength is required, but mass is still paramount.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum products and parts in half the time and at a far better quality than our Olathe, KS competitors because of our experienced and talented staff of engineers and machinists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Choose Aluminum for My Olathe, KS Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is easy to machine and versatile. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on Earth. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties make it the perfect choice for custom parts for your Olathe, KS company, including:
What Are the Common Applications for Olathe, KS Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Olathe, KS industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Olathe, KS, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. You can also make use of our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like airplanes, railways, spacecraft, and more in Olathe, KS. When used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight. Also, custom aluminum parts do not rust easily because of a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Aluminum is an ideal metal for building various parts within the aerospace industry, because it is light, flexible, and strong. Our Olathe, KS partners in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – The majority of food packaging containers use aluminum due to it providing a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in Olathe, KS. These containers are simple to design into different shapes and sizes, and they are also recyclable. Due to it being corrosion resistant, lightweight, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Aluminum is more cost effective and weighs less, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near Olathe, KS and throughout the U.S.. Other popular uses of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Olathe, KS partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Olathe, KS Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our Olathe, KS partners through the following processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Roberson Machine Company has CNC equipment with 5 axis, as well as 3 axis and 4 axis. We provide your Olathe, KS company with end-to-end milling services, as your single-source manufacturer for aluminum parts.
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that offer our partners large production runs of top-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our customers recognize the benefit of meeting production targets in Olathe, KS, no matter which industry they do business in. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts taking advantage of our 4 axis wire EDM. A major benefit of using wire EDM in the manufacturing of custom Olathe, KS aluminum parts is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the capability of providing tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our centrally located facility is equipped with a large selection of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and an assortment of others. This allows us to manufacture precision machined CNC parts and products for your Olathe, KS company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Olathe, KS Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in Olathe, KS. Whether you are on the lookout for a durable and precision machined aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is here to help. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, allows us to deliver complex projects to you and your Olathe, KS business in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, call us now at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Additionally, you can request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We utilize the following grades of aluminum:
- 6061 – Probably the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is thought of as a general-purpose alloy. It has excellent machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is routinely used to make electrical fittings, brake pistons, and bike frames.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. The strength makes it perfectly suited for aircraft wings and fuselages, meter shafts and gears, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is very corrosion resistant, because of the lack of copper in its composition, however it can’t be heat treated. However, it can be easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is commonly used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Olathe, KS Company’s Project With a Leading Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for all of your custom aluminum part needs in Olathe, KS, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have Olathe, KS customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our central location, our dedication to timeliness, and our low costs.