Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Phoenix, AZ
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Phoenix, AZ. Aluminum parts, specifically the ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common selection for several Phoenix, AZ customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, making it particularly useful for parts and applications in which metallic-level strength is required, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum products and parts in half the time and at a far better quality than our Phoenix, AZ competitors due to our skilled and experienced team of engineers and machinists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer now at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Use Aluminum for My Phoenix, AZ Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on Earth. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties make it the ideal option for custom parts for your Phoenix, AZ business, including:
What Are the Typical Applications for Phoenix, AZ Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Phoenix, AZ industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Phoenix, AZ, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to use our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most common materials used in these industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation uses like airplanes, railways, spacecraft, and more in Phoenix, AZ. Custom aluminum parts don’t rust easily due to a protective lawyer of aluminum oxide. Also, when used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because of its low weight.
- Aerospace – Aluminum is an ideal metal for building various parts within the aerospace industry, because it is strong, flexible, and light. Our Phoenix, AZ clients in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers use aluminum because it provides a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in Phoenix, AZ. These containers are easy to design into different sizes and shapes, and they are also recyclable. Aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry because it’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, produces no metallic taste, and doesn’t tarnish.
- Electrical – Compared to copper, aluminum is weighs less and is more cost effective, making it the preferred material for electrical transmission lines near Phoenix, AZ and throughout the United States. Other popular applications of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Phoenix, AZ customers:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Phoenix, AZ Company?
A CNC specialist, Roberson Machine Company manufactures aluminum parts for our Phoenix, AZ partners through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Roberson Machine Company has CNC equipment with 3 axis and 4 axis, along with 5 axis. We provide your Phoenix, AZ company with end-to-end milling services, as your single-source manufacturer for aluminum parts.
In addition to our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that offer our partners large production runs of top-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our customers realize the benefit of meeting production goals in Phoenix, AZ, regardless of the industry they do business with. We also offer value-added services to steer our customers away from any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts using 4 axis wire EDM. A major bonus of using wire EDM in the making of custom Phoenix, AZ aluminum parts is that it eliminates the possibility of burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our centrally located facility is equipped with a large selection of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, horizontal and vertical milling machines, and a variety of others. This lets us manufacture precision machined CNC products for your Phoenix, AZ company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Phoenix, AZ Custom Parts?
Because of aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in Phoenix, AZ. Whether you are looking for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your aerospace applications or medical device component, Roberson Machine Company is here to help. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, allows us to deliver complex projects to you and your Phoenix, AZ company in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for precision CNC machined aluminum parts. We use the following grades of aluminum:
- 6061 – Likely the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It has exceptional machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is regularly used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it aptly suited for aircraft wings and fuselages, meter shafts and gears, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, due to its mechanical properties like high strength, high fatigue resistance, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is very corrosion resistant, due to the lack of copper in its composition, but it can’t be heat treated. However, it can be quite easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is commonly used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Phoenix, AZ Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For more than two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the place to turn for all of your custom aluminum part needs in Phoenix, AZ, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have Phoenix, AZ customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our central location, our dedication to timeliness, and our low costs.