Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Philadelphia, PA
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Philadelphia, PA. Aluminum parts, especially ones precision machined by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common choice for many Philadelphia, PA customers, in a variety of different industries. Aluminum is a soft, lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for parts and applications in which metallic-level strength is mandatory, but mass is still paramount.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put quality first. We deliver complex, precise aluminum products and parts in a fraction of the time and at a far better quality than our Philadelphia, PA competitors due to our talented and knowledgeable team of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Utilize Aluminum for My Philadelphia, PA Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is easy to machine and versatile. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties and factors make it the ideal choice for custom parts for your Philadelphia, PA company, including:
What Are the Common Uses for Philadelphia, PA Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Philadelphia, PA industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Philadelphia, PA, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. You can also utilize our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, particularly steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in Philadelphia, PA. When utilized on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because of its low weight. Also, custom aluminum parts do not easily rust because of a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Because it is light, flexible, and strong, aluminum is a perfect metal for developing various items within the aerospace industry. Our Philadelphia, PA customers in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the wing panels, refueling hoses, hydraulic systems, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts make the plane as light as possible and ensure the components don’t rust over time.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers use aluminum due to it providing a reliable barrier that preserves food in Philadelphia, PA. These containers are recyclable, and they are also easy to mold into different sizes and shapes. Due to it being lightweight, corrosion resistant, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Aluminum is more cost effective and weighs less, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near Philadelphia, PA and throughout the U.S.. Other popular uses of custom aluminum parts include:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Philadelphia, PA partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Philadelphia, PA Company?
A CNC specialist, Roberson Machine Company manufactures aluminum parts for our Philadelphia, PA customers through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
In addition to our milling machines, we specialize in turning services that offer our partners large production runs of top-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our partners recognize the benefit of meeting production goals in Philadelphia, PA, regardless of the industry they do business in. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts taking advantage of our 4 axis wire EDM. A major benefit of using wire EDM in the manufacturing of custom Philadelphia, PA aluminum parts and products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our conveniently located facility has a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and an assortment of others. This allows us to produce precision machined CNC products for your Philadelphia, PA company quickly in any quantity.
What Types of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Philadelphia, PA Custom Parts?
Because of aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in Philadelphia, PA. Whether you are on the lookout for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is the place for you. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, enables us to deliver complex projects to you and your Philadelphia, PA business in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We utilize these grades of aluminum:
- 6061 – Likely the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is thought of as a general-purpose alloy. It has superb machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is regularly used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – One of the strongest aluminum alloys available, 7075 achieves this by sacrificing corrosion resistance – copper in its composition is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it perfectly suited for aircraft wings and fuselages, meter shafts and gears, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, because of its mechanical properties like high strength, high fatigue resistance, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is extremely resistant to corrosion, because of the lack of copper in its composition, but it can’t be heat treated. Yet, it can be easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Philadelphia, PA Company’s Project With a Leading Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over 20 years, Roberson Machine Company has been the place to turn for all of your custom aluminum part needs in Philadelphia, PA, providing skilled techniques with detailed precision. We have Philadelphia, PA customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.