Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Denver, CO
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Denver, CO. Aluminum parts, particularly ones precision machined by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly popular selection for a good majority of Denver, CO customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for parts and applications where metallic-level strength is required, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum parts and products in a fraction of the time and at a far better quality than our Denver, CO competitors because of our skilled and experienced team of engineers and machinists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer now at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Choose Aluminum for My Denver, CO Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is easy to machine and versatile. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without breaking or losing strength.) Several aluminum properties and aspects make it the ideal choice for custom parts for your Denver, CO business, including:
What Are the Common Applications for Denver, CO Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Denver, CO industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Denver, CO, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to make use of our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most common materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in Denver, CO. When utilized on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight. Additionally, custom aluminum parts do not easily rust due to a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Because it is light, flexible, and strong, aluminum is an ideal metal for developing various parts within the aerospace industry. Our Denver, CO partners in aircraft manufacturing utilize aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers employ aluminum due to it providing a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in Denver, CO. These containers are simple to mold into different shapes and sizes, and they are also recyclable. Aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry because it’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, produces no metallic taste, and doesn’t tarnish.
- Electrical – Compared to copper, aluminum is weighs less and is more cost effective, making it the preferred material for electrical transmission lines near Denver, CO and throughout the country. Other common applications of custom aluminum parts include:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Denver, CO partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Denver, CO Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our Denver, CO partners through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in turning services that offer our partners large quantities of high-quality parts and products in a short amount of time. Our partners understand the benefit of meeting production goals in Denver, CO, no matter which industry they do business in. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
Using 4 axis wire EDM, we have the capacity to produce custom aluminum parts. A major bonus of utilizing wire EDM in the making of custom Denver, CO aluminum products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our centrally located facility has a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and a variety of others. This allows us to manufacture precision machined CNC products for your Denver, CO company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Denver, CO Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in Denver, CO. Whether you are on the lookout for a durable and precision machined aluminum part for your aerospace applications or medical device component, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, allows us to deliver complex projects to you and your Denver, CO company in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Additionally, you can request a quote anytime online for precision CNC machined aluminum parts. We utilize these grades of aluminum:
- 6061 – Likely the most common aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It can be easily welded and has exceptional machinability characteristics. This alloy is regularly used in the making of electrical fittings, brake pistons, and bike frames.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it ideally suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in military and aerospace industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. It is not very resistant to corrosion and it is not weldable. It is typically used for bolts, aircraft fittings, and pistons.
- 5052 – Because of the lack of copper in its composition, this alloy is extremely resistant to corrosion, yet it cannot be heat treated. However, it can be quite easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired dimensions. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Denver, CO Company’s Project With a Leading Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the place to turn for your complete custom aluminum part needs in Denver, CO, providing skilled techniques with detailed precision. We have Denver, CO customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.