Aluminum Parts Manufacturer New York City, NY
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer New York City, NY. Aluminum parts, particularly ones precision machined by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common selection for several New York City, NY customers, in many different industries. Aluminum is a soft, lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it perfect for applications and parts in which metallic-level strength is called for, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum parts and products in half the time and at a far better quality than our New York City, NY competitors due to our skilled and experienced staff of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Use Aluminum for My New York City, NY Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without breaking or losing strength.) Several aluminum properties make it the ideal choice for custom parts for your New York City, NY company, including:
What Are the Typical Uses for New York City, NY Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different New York City, NY industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in New York City, NY, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. You can also use our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, particularly steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation uses like railways, airplanes, spacecraft, and more in New York City, NY. When used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight. Also, custom aluminum parts don’t easily rust because of a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Aluminum is a perfect metal for building various items within the aerospace industry, because it is strong, flexible, and light. Our New York City, NY clients in aircraft manufacturing use aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – The majority of food packaging containers employ aluminum because it provides a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in New York City, NY. These containers are simple to design into different sizes and shapes, and they are also recyclable. Due to it being corrosion resistant, lightweight, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Aluminum is more cost effective and weighs less, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near New York City, NY and throughout the U.S.. Other popular uses of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our New York City, NY partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My New York City, NY Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our New York City, NY partners through the following processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in turning services that offer our partners large production runs of top-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our customers realize the importance of meeting production goals in New York City, NY, regardless of the industry they do business in. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
Taking advantage of 4 axis wire EDM, we have the capacity to produce custom aluminum parts. A major benefit of utilizing wire EDM in the making of custom New York City, NY aluminum parts is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our facility is home to a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and an assortment of others. This allows us to make precision machined CNC products for your New York City, NY company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing New York City, NY Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can machine it into the custom dimensions you need in New York City, NY. Whether you are looking for a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is the place for you. Our vast industry experience, combined with our aluminum and CNC expertise, enables us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your New York City, NY business in short turnaround times.
To get to know more about us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, call us now at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Probably the most common aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It has superb machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is routinely used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – One of the strongest aluminum alloys available, 7075 achieves this by sacrificing corrosion resistance – copper in its composition is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it aptly suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is popular in aerospace and military industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. It is typically used for bolts, aircraft fittings, and pistons, although it is not weldable and not very resistant to corrosion, but it cannot be heat treated. Yet, it can be quite easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is commonly used in fuel/oil lines, sheeting metal parts, and fuel tanks.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your New York City, NY Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For more than two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the place to turn for your complete custom aluminum part needs in New York City, NY, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have New York City, NY customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.