Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Nashville, TN
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Nashville, TN. Aluminum parts, particularly ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly popular choice for many Nashville, TN customers, in a wide array of industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it particularly useful for applications and parts where metallic-level strength is called for, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put an emphasis on quality, making it our primary priority. We deliver precise, complex aluminum products and parts in a fraction of the time and at a far better quality than our Nashville, TN competitors because of our knowledgeable and skilled team of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer now at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Utilize Aluminum for My Nashville, TN Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is easy to machine and versatile. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on Earth. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties and aspects make it the ideal option for custom parts for your Nashville, TN company, including:
What Are the Typical Applications for Nashville, TN Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Nashville, TN industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Nashville, TN, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to make use of our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most popular materials used in these industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, particularly steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like airplanes, railways, spacecraft, and more in Nashville, TN. Custom aluminum parts do not rust easily due to a protective lawyer of aluminum oxide. Additionally, when used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight.
- Aerospace – Because it is light, flexible, and strong, aluminum is a perfect metal for developing various items within the aerospace industry. Our Nashville, TN clients in aircraft manufacturing use aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – The majority of food packaging containers employ aluminum because it provides a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in Nashville, TN. These containers are recyclable, and they are also easy to mold into different sizes and shapes. Aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry because it’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, produces no metallic taste, and doesn’t tarnish.
- Electrical – Aluminum weighs less and is more cost effective, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near Nashville, TN and throughout the U.S.. Other popular applications of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Nashville, TN partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Nashville, TN Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our Nashville, TN partners through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Roberson Machine Company has CNC equipment with 3 axis and 4 axis, in addition to 5 axis. We are your Nashville, TN company’s single-source manufacturer for aluminum parts, offering end-to-end milling services.
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that provide our partners large quantities of top-quality parts in a short amount of time. Our partners understand the benefit of meeting production targets in Nashville, TN, regardless of the industry they do business with. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts using 4 axis wire EDM. A major benefit of using wire EDM in the making of custom Nashville, TN aluminum parts and products is that it eliminates the possibility of burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our facility is equipped with a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and a variety of others. This lets us produce precision machined CNC parts and products for your Nashville, TN company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Nashville, TN Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can machine it into the custom dimensions you need in Nashville, TN. Whether you are on the lookout for a durable and precision machined aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our aluminum and CNC expertise, enables us to deliver complex projects to you and your Nashville, TN business in short turnaround times.
To get to know more about us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for precision CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Likely the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is thought of as a general-purpose alloy. It has superb machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is routinely used to make bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – One of the strongest aluminum alloys available, 7075 achieves this by sacrificing corrosion resistance – copper in its composition is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it ideally suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in aerospace and military industries, due to its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is extremely resistant to corrosion, because of the lack of copper in its composition, yet it cannot be heat treated. However, it can be quite easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired shapes. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Nashville, TN Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the place to turn for your complete custom aluminum part needs in Nashville, TN, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have Nashville, TN customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.