Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Houston, TX
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Houston, TX. Aluminum parts, particularly ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common choice for several Houston, TX customers, in many different industries. Aluminum is a soft, lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for parts and applications in which metallic-level strength is called for, but mass is still paramount.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put quality first. We deliver complex, precise aluminum parts and products in a fraction of the time and at a far better quality than our Houston, TX competitors because of our knowledgeable and skilled team of engineers and machinists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer as soon as possible at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Why Should I Use Aluminum for My Houston, TX Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties make it the perfect choice for custom parts for your Houston, TX company, including:
What Are the Typical Uses for Houston, TX Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Houston, TX industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Houston, TX, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. You can also make use of our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most common materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, especially steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like airplanes, railways, spacecraft, and more in Houston, TX. When employed on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because it is lightweight. Also, custom aluminum parts do not easily rust due to a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Aluminum is an ideal metal for developing various parts within the aerospace industry, because it is light, flexible, and strong. Our Houston, TX partners in aircraft manufacturing use aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also ensure the components don’t rust over time and make the plane as light as possible.
- Food Processing and Packaging – The majority of food packaging containers employ aluminum because it provides a reliable barrier that preserves food in Houston, TX. These containers are recyclable, and they are also simple to mold into different sizes and shapes. Aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry because it’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, produces no metallic taste, and doesn’t tarnish.
- Electrical – Aluminum weighs less and is more cost effective, compared to aluminum, making it the preferred choice for electrical transmission lines near Houston, TX and throughout the country. Other common applications of custom aluminum parts include:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Houston, TX partners:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Houston, TX Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our Houston, TX partners through the following techniques:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Roberson Machine Company has CNC equipment with 5 axis, along with 3 axis and 4 axis. We provide your Houston, TX company with end-to-end milling services, as your single-source manufacturer for aluminum parts.
In addition to our milling machines, we specialize in turning services that provide our partners large production runs of high-quality parts and products in a short amount of time. Our customers understand the benefit of meeting production goals in Houston, TX, regardless of the industry they do business with. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts taking advantage of our 4 axis wire EDM. A major bonus of using wire EDM in the manufacturing of custom Houston, TX aluminum parts and products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our facility is equipped with a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and an assortment of others. This allows us to manufacture precision machined CNC parts for your Houston, TX company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Houston, TX Custom Parts?
Due to aluminum’s strong, largely inert, malleable, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom dimensions you need in Houston, TX. Whether you need a precision machined and durable aluminum part for your medical device component or aerospace applications, Roberson Machine Company is here to help. Our vast experience in the manufacturing industry, combined with our CNC and aluminum expertise, enables us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your Houston, TX business in short turnaround times.
To get to know more about us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Also, you can request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Likely the most popular aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is thought of as a general-purpose alloy. It has exceptional machinability characteristics and can be easily welded. This alloy is regularly used in the making of bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it perfectly suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is widely used in military and aerospace industries, because of its mechanical properties like high strength, high fatigue resistance, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. This alloy is extremely resistant to corrosion, because of the lack of copper in its composition, yet it cannot be heat treated. However, it can be easily sheared, bent, and punched into desired dimensions. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel tanks, sheet metal parts, and fuel/oil lines.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Houston, TX Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For more than two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for your complete custom aluminum part needs in Houston, TX, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have Houston, TX customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our central location, our dedication to timeliness, and our low costs.