Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Fort Worth, TX
Aluminum Parts Manufacturer Fort Worth, TX. Aluminum parts, specifically the ones manufactured by Roberson Machine Company, are becoming an increasingly common selection for a good majority of Fort Worth, TX customers, in a variety of different industries. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with a great strength-to-weight ratio, making it perfect for applications and parts where metallic-level strength is called for, but mass is still a concern.
At Roberson Machine Company, we put quality first. We deliver complex, precise aluminum parts and products in half the time and at a far better quality than our Fort Worth, TX competitors because of our experienced and skilled staff of specialists. Call the leading aluminum parts manufacturer today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Why Should I Use Aluminum for My Fort Worth, TX Company’s Custom Manufactured Parts?
Aluminum is versatile and easy to machine. It is the second most malleable and sixth most ductile material on the planet. (Ductility is a material’s ability to change its shape and be drawn into wire without losing strength or breaking.) Several aluminum properties make it the perfect option for custom parts for your Fort Worth, TX business, including:
What Are the Common Applications for Fort Worth, TX Custom Manufactured Aluminum Parts?
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust, and is widely used in different Fort Worth, TX industries due the aforementioned properties. Roberson Machine Company offers quality custom aluminum parts and services for various capabilities. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us online, give us your specifications in Fort Worth, TX, and we’ll deliver the finest custom aluminum parts. Also, feel free to use our online quote tool.
Aluminum is one of the most common materials used in the following industries:
- Transportation – Aluminum has a lower density than most other metals, particularly steel and iron, making it an ideal material for various transportation applications like airplanes, railways, spacecraft, and more in Fort Worth, TX. When used on vehicle bodies, aluminum improves fuel economy because of its low weight. Additionally, custom aluminum parts do not easily rust due to a protective layer of aluminum oxide.
- Aerospace – Because it is light, flexible, and strong, aluminum is a perfect metal for developing various parts within the aerospace industry. Our Fort Worth, TX partners in aircraft manufacturing use aluminum in almost every part, from the hydraulic systems, refueling hoses, wing panels, and fuselage to the tie-down systems and more. Aluminum parts also make the plane as light as possible and ensure the components don’t rust over time.
- Food Processing and Packaging – Most food packaging containers utilize aluminum due to it providing a trustworthy barrier that preserves food in Fort Worth, TX. These containers are recyclable, and they are also easy to design into different sizes and shapes. Due to it being corrosion resistant, lightweight, non-tarnishable, and producing no metallic taste, aluminum is also preferred in the food processing industry.
- Electrical – Compared to copper, aluminum is weighs less and is more cost effective, making it the preferred material for electrical transmission lines near Fort Worth, TX and throughout the country. Other common uses of custom aluminum parts are:
- Engine parts
- Optical reflectors
In addition to being your aluminum parts manufacturer, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Fort Worth, TX customers:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- CNC Services
How Do You Manufacture Custom Aluminum Parts For My Fort Worth, TX Company?
At Roberson Machine Company, a CNC specialist, we manufacture aluminum parts for our Fort Worth, TX customers through the following processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Wire EDM
- Precision Machining
Along with our milling machines, we specialize in CNC turning services that provide our partners large production runs of top-quality parts and products in a short amount of time. Our customers understand the importance of meeting production goals in Fort Worth, TX, regardless of the industry they do business in. We also provide value-added services to alleviate any outsourcing.
We have the capacity to produce aluminum parts using 4 axis wire EDM. A major bonus of utilizing wire EDM in the making of custom Fort Worth, TX aluminum parts and products is that it eradicts burrs and slight irregularities. We also have the ability to offer tapered cuts up to 45 degrees.
Our conveniently located facility is home to a wide range of CNC machines including lathes, turning centers with live tools, vertical and horizontal milling machines, and a variety of others. This lets us produce precision machined CNC products for your Fort Worth, TX company quickly in any quantity.
What Kinds of Aluminum are Used for Manufacturing Fort Worth, TX Custom Parts?
Because of aluminum’s strong, malleable, largely inert, and extremely versatile nature, we can manufacture it into the custom shapes and sizes you need in Fort Worth, TX. Whether you need a durable and precision machined aluminum part for your aerospace applications or medical device component, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. Our vast industry experience, combined with our aluminum and CNC expertise, allows us to deliver complex and custom parts to you and your Fort Worth, TX company in short turnaround times.
For more information on us, our aluminum part manufacturing, or our other CNC services, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us. Additionally, feel free to request a quote anytime online for custom CNC machined aluminum parts. We use these grades of aluminum in our shop:
- 6061 – Probably the most common aluminum alloy, along with 7075. This grade is considered a general-purpose alloy. It can be easily welded and has exceptional machinability characteristics. This alloy is regularly used in the making of bike frames, brake pistons, and electrical fittings.
- 7075 – This aluminum alloy is one of the strongest available. This grade achieves its strength by sacrificing corrosion resistance – the inclusion of copper is the reason behind both effects. Its strength makes it perfectly suited for meter shafts and gears, aircraft wings and fuselages, and shaft keys.
- 2024 – This alloy is popular in aerospace and military industries, because of its mechanical properties like high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. It is not very resistant to corrosion and it is not weldable. It is commonly used for pistons, aircraft fittings, and bolts.
- 5052 – Due to the lack of copper in its composition, this alloy is very corrosion resistant, but it cannot be heat treated. Yet, it can be quite easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired dimensions. Aluminum 5052 is typically used in fuel/oil lines, sheeting metal parts, and fuel tanks.
- 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
Size Up Your Fort Worth, TX Company’s Project With a Top Aluminum Parts Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
For over two decades, Roberson Machine Company has been the company to choose for your complete custom aluminum part needs in Fort Worth, TX, providing detailed precision with skilled techniques. We have Fort Worth, TX customers and partners in every industry that appreciate our dedication to timeliness, our central location, and our low costs.