Contract Manufacturing Portland, OR
Contract manufacturing Portland, OR. Businesses from Portland, OR and all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exact specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for your Portland, OR company’s in-house machining include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses Roberson Machine Company’s state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your Portland, OR business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or large part in Portland, OR, a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine, a modest batch of components, or the full production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your goals – Roberson Machine Company is your top option for a contract machining company partner.
To discuss your Portland, OR CNC machining project in more specifics or for more information about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing, call 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Portland, OR Contract Manufacturing Services Available at Roberson Machine Company
As a leading contract manufacturer, our facility boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit a variety of part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more for your company in Portland, OR.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that hosts a full suite of contract manufacturing services to customers throughout the Portland, OR area. These include:
We have the equipment, personnel, and the know-how to manufacture virtually any product, from prospective planning and prototyping all the way to the final production run. You can continue to focus on your core competencies in Portland, OR, while your single-source manufacturing partner takes care of the rest.
What Are the Advantages of Your Portland, OR Company Contract Manufacturing With Roberson Machine Company?
Your Portland, OR business faces several different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, rising start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these problems, as well as add value to any manufacturing procedure. Learn more about the numerous advantages of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but also money and space. While we take care of the inventory management and manufacturing, you can reduce labor costs for your company in Portland, OR, cut down on human error, and free up storage space for other capabilities.
- Fewer errors – Traditional machining operations may utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a multitude of production errors. CNC machining utilizes computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be particularly useful when making numerous components for Portland, OR companies that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances so as to meet your customer demands in Portland, OR. In combination with your own in-house quality management system in Portland, OR, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall production procedure. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined components will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications.
- Better product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of creative possibilities. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing procedure, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, shapes, and materials than ever before.
- Access to a staff of skilled specialists – Our knowledgeable staff of staff of machinists, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With decades of experience in the industry, we are knowledgeable specialists who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specs.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our Portland, OR clients always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Remaining up-to-date allows our staff to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our Portland, OR customers. We hold to tighter tolerances and stricter specifications than ever before.
- Ability to scale – Working with a manufacturing partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows your company in Portland, OR to scale your operations up or down to meet customer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, your Portland, OR company may need to buy new machines, clear space for the machines, and train employees how to use them. Yet, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Additionally, we continuously work with your Portland, OR company to accommodate fluctuating markets. Call us now at 573-646-3996 or connect with us online.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Instead of trying to manufacture individual parts independently in Portland, OR, our one-stop shop can be your solution to intricate prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Along with being the go-to contract manufacturing partner for your company in Portland, OR, Roberson Machine Company provides the following:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Portland, OR Medical Device Contract Manufacturing at Roberson Machine Company
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a leading contract manufacturing company for businesses in the Portland, OR area, constant betterment is not only strived for but expected – especially in healthcare applications where accuracy is a matter of life or death.
In the medical field, businesses in Portland, OR require that our products be durable, reliable, smooth, precise, and highly hygienic. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in instances like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis throughout the Portland, OR area. At Roberson Machine Company, we have the tools and capabilities to deliver on these precise specifications. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your Portland, OR patients. Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
A Leading Contract Manufacturer For Companies in the Portland, OR Area, Throughout the U.S. | Roberson Machine Company
We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs in Portland, OR. We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for companies in Portland, OR for over 20 years. With a deep commitment to responsive service and customer care, we have the capabilities to finish just about any manufacturing project according to your budget, timeline, and with only the top results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining facility is available to our customers in Portland, OR in industries from medical and automotive to commercial and oil and energy. To discuss your CNC machining project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing, give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.