Contract Manufacturing Wichita, KS
Contract manufacturing Wichita, KS. Companies from Wichita, KS and all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need machined products completed to exact specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for your in-house machining in Wichita, KS include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses Roberson Machine Company’s state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable budget. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your Wichita, KS company and to concentrate on your other essential processes.
So whether you need a small part or large part in Wichita, KS, a basic assembly product or complex specialized machine, a modest batch of components, or the full production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your goals – Roberson Machine Company is your top option for a contract machining company partner.
Wichita, KS Contract Manufacturing Services Available at Roberson Machine Company
As a leading contract manufacturer, our facility boasts cutting-edge manufacturing equipment to suit a variety of part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more for your Wichita, KS company.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses in Wichita, KS. These include:
We have the equipment, personnel, and the know-how to produce essentially any product, from initial planning and prototyping all the way to the final production run. With Roberson Machine Company as your single-source manufacturing partner, you can continue to focus on your core competencies in Wichita, KS while we take care of the rest.
What Are the Advantages of Your Wichita, KS Company Contract Manufacturing With Roberson Machine Company?
Whether it’s seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing problems, or continuous improvement of product quality, your Wichita, KS company faces several different and unique challenges every day. Contract manufacturing is a solution for many of these problems, as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many advantages of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but also money and space. While we take care of the inventory management and manufacturing, your Wichita, KS company can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and open up storage space for other capabilities.
- Fewer errors – Traditional machining operations may utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining uses computer programming to conduct manufacturing processes so that products are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially beneficial when producing multiple components for Wichita, KS companies that need to be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must adhere to the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands in Wichita, KS. In combination with your own in-house quality management system in Wichita, KS, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall production procedure. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined parts will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications.
- Better product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider selection of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a talented team – Our experienced staff of team of machinists, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With decades of experience as contract manufacturers, we are knowledgeable specialists who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact requirements.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our Wichita, KS customers always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Remaining up-to-date allows our staff to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our Wichita, KS clients need us. We hold to stricter specifications and tighter tolerances than ever before.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a manufacturing partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows your Wichita, KS company to scale your operations up or down to meet customer needs as they occur. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, this would require your Wichita, KS company to acquire new machines, free up space for the machines, and train employees how to use them. However, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with your Wichita, KS company to accommodate fluctuating markets. Call us right away at 573-646-3996 or connect with us online.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts independently in Wichita, KS, our facility can be your one-stop shop for intricate and complex prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Along with being the go-to contract manufacturing partner for your company in Wichita, KS, Roberson Machine Company provides the following:
- Precision Manufacturing
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
Wichita, KS Medical Device Contract Manufacturing at Roberson Machine Company
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a leading contract manufacturing company for businesses in the Wichita, KS area, consistent improvement is not only strived for but expected – especially in medical applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical field, our Wichita, KS customers call for our products to be precise, smooth, reliable, durable, and highly hygienic. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis throughout the Wichita, KS area. At Roberson Machine Company, we have the capabilities and the tools to deliver on these precise specifications. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your Wichita, KS patients. Call us right now at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
A Leading Contract Manufacturer For Companies in the Wichita, KS Area, Throughout the U.S. | Roberson Machine Company
We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs in Wichita, KS. For more than 20 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses in Wichita, KS and across the country. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to finish almost any manufacturing project according to your timeline, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to Wichita, KS customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial and oil and energy. To talk about your CNC machining project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing, call us today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.