Machine Shop Wichita, KS
Machine Shop Wichita, KS. Machine shops traditionally offer an array of services to meet clients’ needs. Roberson Machine Company caters to a broad range of sectors, offering unmatched CNC services, precision machining, metal fabrication, prototyping, welding, 3D printing, and assembly throughout the Wichita, KS area.
To ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in parts, components, and products, selecting the best machine shop is crucial for your Wichita, KS company. At Roberson Machine Company, we are only as successful as our Wichita, KS clients. Call us right away at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Machine Shop: How Do I Choose a Machine Shop For My Wichita, KS Company?
It seems machine shops are around every corner in the Wichita, KS area. Yet Roberson Machine Company stands far above the competition by providing unparalleled CNC machinery and services. All of those other Wichita, KS machine shops can tinker with gears and archaic tools – we’ll show you how to do it quicker, cheaper, more accurately, and more efficiently. From the initial stages of your production workflow to the end, and every step in between, Roberson Machine Company optimizes the entire procedure for you. Our devoted leadership team and knowledgeable specialists are passionate about supporting you, your project, and doing whatever it takes for you to succeed.
We make it easy for your Wichita, KS company to get the products you need, when you need them, as a custom manufacturer of CNC machined parts.
Machine Shop: What Types of Machines Do You Use Most Often At Roberson Machine Company?
Call us now at 573-646-3996 or contact us online. We’d be happy to discuss your Wichita, KS company’s next need of our machine shop. The following are examples of the machines we use most at Roberson Machine Company:
- CNC Turning Machines/Lathes – CNC turning is a procedure where material is held in place in a chuck and spun while a lathe gets rid of material to build the wanted shape. We commonly use lathes to manufacture cylindrical parts and components, such as gears and shafts, but can also perform operations like cutting, drilling, and sanding depending on our Wichita, KS clients’ project or production run.
- CNC Milling Machines – CNC milling machines use cutting tools to morph a workpiece. We utilize multi-axis CNC machining to produce a variety of customized parts and components, as well as to make flat surfaces, slots, and gear teeth.
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) – These machines involve cutting or creating a specific shape within a specific workpiece utilizing electrical discharges with the ability to cut any conductive material. This electrode-driven method is often known as spark erosion.
- CNC Laser Machines – Laser machines/engravers are often used for decoration or part marking. The machines make use of a pointed router with a laser to heat material, causing it to melt or vaporize to create a cut.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machines – The process of plasma cutting involves the cutting of material using a plasma torch. These torches can reach up to 50,000 degrees, and are mainly used to slice steel and other types of heavy metals.
- Saws – Saws are used to cut materials such as metal, wood, and plastic. Bandsaws and circular saws are commonly used in machine shops.
- Drill Presses – Drill presses are frequently used to drill holes in workpieces. They can also be utilized for tapping, reaming, and countersinking.
- Grinders – Grinders are typically used to hone cutting tools. They shape and sharpen materials using abrasive wheels.
Machine Shop: What Are the Benefits of Choosing Roberson Machine Company For My Business In Wichita, KS?
The machine shop you and your business in Wichita, KS choose is an important part of modern manufacturing. And a single-source machine shop – where everything can be completed in one central locale without wondering about transportation and added overhead costs, like Roberson Machine Company – sets your business at the top of Wichita, KS industry leaders.
- Customization and Precision
Roberson Machine Company can produce parts and products that meet and surpass our Wichita, KS clients’ specific specifications. This customization and precision is critical in industries throughout Wichita, KS, such as aerospace and medical device manufacturing, where accuracy and reliability are crucial.
We use modern machines to manufacture parts and products with a high degree of precision and consistency. This quality is key in Wichita, KS industries like automotive and automation or robotics, where parts must meet tight safety and reliability standards.
Roberson Machine Company uses a number of automated and robotic-tended CNC machines and software to produce parts quickly and effectively. This efficiency is crucial in Wichita, KS industries where production has to keep up with demand.
Our machinists stay intune with the pulse of the industry, constantly improving and boosting our procedures and technologies. These innovative ways stimulate progress in the Wichita, KS manufacturing industry and provide a pathway for the development of more advanced products and technologies.
Connect With the Leading Machine Shop For Your Wichita, KS Company | Roberson Machine Company
Machine shops are indispensable to the modern manufacturing industry. Utilizing a variety of machines to manufacture, repair, and modify Wichita, KS parts, products, and components right away for various Wichita, KS industries, Roberson Machine Company separates itself from the competition by providing unparalleled speed, precision, and savings.