Machine Shop Lubbock, TX
Machine Shop Lubbock, TX. Machine shops typically offer a variety of services to meet customers’ needs. Roberson Machine Company serves a wide range of industries, providing unrivaled CNC services, precision machining, metal fabrication, prototyping, welding, 3D printing, and assembly throughout the Lubbock, TX area.
To ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in parts, components, and products, selecting the best machine shop is crucial for your Lubbock, TX company. At Roberson Machine Company, we are only as successful as our Lubbock, TX clients. Give us a call right away at 573-646-3996 or connect with us online.
Machine Shop: How Do I Choose a Machine Shop For My Lubbock, TX Company?
Machine shops are everywhere throughout the Lubbock, TX area. But Roberson Machine Company stands far above the competition by offering unparalleled CNC machines and services. We’ll show you how to do it quicker, cheaper, more accurately, and more efficiently – while all of those other Lubbock, TX machine shops spend time tinkering with gears and archaic tools. From the initial stages of your production workflow to the end, as well as every step in between, Roberson Machine Company optimizes the whole procedure for you. Our knowledgeable machinists and our devoted leadership team are passionate about supporting you, your project, and doing whatever it takes for your success.
As a custom manufacturer of CNC machined parts, we make it easy for your Lubbock, TX company to get the products you need, when you need them.
Machine Shop: What Types of Machines Do You Use Most Often At Roberson Machine Company?
Give us a call right away at 573-646-3996 or connect with us online. We would be pleased to speak to you about your Lubbock, TX company’s next need of our machine shop. The following are examples of the machines we utilize most at Roberson Machine Company:
- CNC Turning Machines/Lathes – CNC turning is a process where a workpiece is held stationary in a chuck and spun while a lathe gets rid of material to make the desired shape. We normally use lathes to manufacture cylindrical parts and components, such as gears and shafts, yet can also perform operations like cutting, drilling, and sanding depending on our Lubbock, TX clients’ project or production run.
- CNC Milling Machines – CNC milling machines use cutting tools to shape a workpiece. We utilize multi-axis CNC machining to produce a variety of customized parts and products, along with making gear teeth, slots, and flat surfaces.
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) – These machines involve creating or cutting a certain shape within a specific material utilizing electrical discharges able to cut any conductive material. This electrode-driven method is often referred to as spark erosion.
- CNC Laser Machines – Often used for decoration or part marking, laser machines/engravers utilize a pointed router with a laser to heat material, causing it to melt or vaporize to create a cut.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machines – The process of plasma cutting involves the cutting of material using a plasma torch. These torches can reach up to 50,000 degrees, the temperature of lightning, and are primarily used to cut steel and other types of heavy metals.
- Saws – Bandsaws and circular saws are commonly used in machine shops to cut materials like plastic, wood, and metal.
- Drill Presses – Drill presses are normally used to drill holes in materials. They can also be utilized for countersinking, reaming, and tapping.
- Grinders – Grinders are typically used to hone cutting tools. They shape and sharpen workpieces using abrasive wheels.
Machine Shop: What Are the Advantages Roberson Machine Company Provides My Lubbock, TX Company?
The machine shop you and your Lubbock, TX company select is an important component of modern manufacturing. And a single-source machine shop – where everything can be completed in one convenient location without worrying about transportation to and fro and additional overhead costs, like Roberson Machine Company – places your business above over Lubbock, TX industry leaders.
- Customization and Precision
Roberson Machine Company can manufacture parts and products to meet and surpass our Lubbock, TX clients’ custom specifications. This customization and precision is key in industries throughout Lubbock, TX, like aerospace and medical device manufacturing, where accuracy and reliability are important.
We utilize top-of-the-line machines to manufacture parts and products with a high level of precision and consistency. This quality is essential in Lubbock, TX industries like automotive and automation or robotics, where parts must adhere to tight safety and reliability standards.
Roberson Machine Company employs a number of automated and robotic-tended CNC machines and software to manufacture parts quickly and efficiently. This efficiency is key in Lubbock, TX sectors where production must keep up with demand.
Our machinists stay intune with the pulse of the industry, constantly developing and fine-tuning our processes and technologies. These innovative methods drive progress in the Lubbock, TX manufacturing industry and pave the way for the development of more advanced technologies and products.
Connect With the Leading Machine Shop For Your Lubbock, TX Company | Roberson Machine Company
Machine shops are indispensable to the modern manufacturing industry. Taking advantage of a variety of machines to manufacture, repair, and modify Lubbock, TX parts, components, and products right away for a wide array of Lubbock, TX industries, Roberson Machine Company offers unparalleled precision, speed, and savings, separating itself from the competition.