Machine Shop Durham, NC
Machine Shop Durham, NC. Machine shops traditionally offer a variety of services to meet clients’ needs. Roberson Machine Company caters to a broad range of industries, offering unmatched CNC services, precision machining, metal fabrication, prototyping, welding, 3D printing, and assembly throughout the Durham, NC area.
To ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in parts, components, and products, selecting the right machine shop is critical for your Durham, NC company. We are only as successful as our Durham, NC clients at Roberson Machine Company. Give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Machine Shop: How Do I Choose a Machine Shop For My Durham, NC Company?
It seems machine shops are around every corner in the Durham, NC area. Yet Roberson Machine Company stands head and shoulders above the competition by providing unmatched CNC machinery and services. All of those other Durham, NC machine shops can tinker with gears and archaic tools – we’ll show you how to do it quicker, cheaper, more accurately, and more efficiently. From the first stages of your production workflow to the end, as well as every step in between, Roberson Machine Company optimizes the whole process for you. Our devoted leadership team and knowledgeable specialists are passionate about supporting you, your project, and doing whatever it takes for your success.
As a custom manufacturer of CNC machined parts, we make it easy for your Durham, NC company to get the products you need, when you need them.
Machine Shop: What Kinds of Machines Do You Have Most Often At Roberson Machine Company?
Give us a call now at 573-646-3996 or contact us online. We would be pleased to speak to you about your Durham, NC company’s next need of our machine shop. These are some examples of the machines we utilize most at Roberson Machine Company:
- CNC Turning Machines/Lathes – CNC turning is a procedure where a workpiece is held stationary in a chuck and rotated while a lathe gets rid of material to make the desired shape. We commonly use lathes to produce cylindrical components and parts, like gears and shafts, but can also perform operations like sanding, drilling, and cutting depending on our Durham, NC clients’ plan or production run.
- CNC Milling Machines – CNC milling machines use cutting tools to morph a workpiece. We utilize multi-axis CNC machining to produce various customized parts and components, along with making gear teeth, slots, and flat surfaces.
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) – These machines involve cutting or creating a certain shape within a specific workpiece using electrical discharges with the ability to cut any conductive material. This electrode-driven method is often referred to as spark erosion.
- CNC Laser Machines – Frequently used for decoration or part marking, laser machines/engravers utilize a pointed router with a laser to heat material, causing it to vaporize or melt to create a cut.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machines – The process of plasma cutting involves the cutting of material using a plasma torch. These torches can reach up to 50,000 degrees, and are primarily used to cut steel and other types of heavy metals.
- Saws – Bandsaws and circular saws are commonly used in machine shops to cut materials like plastic, wood, and metal.
- Drill Presses – Drill presses are frequently used to drill holes in materials. They can also be used for countersinking, reaming, and tapping.
- Grinders – Grinders are used to shape and sharpen materials using abrasive wheels. They are typically used to hone cutting tools.
Machine Shop: What Are the Benefits of Choosing Roberson Machine Company For My Business In Durham, NC?
The machine shop you and your business in Durham, NC pick is an essential part of modern manufacturing. And a single-source machine shop – where everything can be completed in one central location without worrying about transportation and additional overhead costs, like Roberson Machine Company – places your business at the top of Durham, NC industry leaders.
- Precision and Customization
Roberson Machine Company can produce parts and products to meet our Durham, NC clients’ custom specifications. This customization and precision is crucial in industries throughout Durham, NC, like medical device manufacturing and aerospace, where reliability and accuracy are crucial.
We utilize top-of-the-line machines to produce parts and products with a high level of consistency and precision. This quality is essential in Durham, NC industries like automotive and automation or robotics, where parts must meet tight safety and reliability standards.
Roberson Machine Company employs a number of automated and robotic-tended CNC machines and software to produce parts quickly and effectively. This efficiency is crucial in Durham, NC sectors where production must keep pace with demand.
Our machinists stay intune with the pulse of the industry, constantly developing and fine-tuning our processes and technologies. These innovative ways drive progress in the Durham, NC manufacturing industry and pave the way for the production of more advanced technologies and products.
Connect With the Leading Machine Shop For Your Business In Durham, NC | Roberson Machine Company
Machine shops are essential to the contemporary manufacturing industry. Using a range of machines to manufacture, repair, and modify Durham, NC parts, components, and products right away for a wide array of Durham, NC industries, Roberson Machine Company offers unparalleled precision, speed, and cost, separating itself from the competition.