Machine Shop Portland, OR
Machine Shop Portland, OR. Machine shops traditionally provide an array of services to meet customers’ needs. Providing unmatched CNC services, precision machining, metal fabrication, prototyping, welding, 3D printing, and assembly throughout the Portland, OR area, Roberson Machine Company serves a broad range of industries.
Selecting the best machine shop is crucial for your Portland, OR company to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in parts, components, and products. We are only as successful as our Portland, OR clients at Roberson Machine Company. Call us today at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online.
Machine Shop: How Do I Choose a Machine Shop For My Portland, OR Company?
Machine shops are everywhere throughout the Portland, OR area. Yet Roberson Machine Company stands far above the competition by offering unrivaled CNC machinery and services. We’ll show you how to do it quicker, cheaper, more accurately, and more efficiently – while all of those other Portland, OR machine shops spend time tinkering with gears and archaic tools. From the beginning stages of your production workflow to the end, as well as every step in between, Roberson Machine Company optimizes the entire process for you. Our knowledgeable machinists and our devoted leadership team are passionate about supporting you, your project, and doing whatever it takes for your success.
As a custom manufacturer of CNC machined parts, we make it easy for your Portland, OR company to get the products you need, when you need them.
Machine Shop: What Types of Machines Do You Operate Most Often At Roberson Machine Company?
Give us a call right away at 573-646-3996 or contact us online. We’d be pleased to talk about your Portland, OR company’s next use for our machine shop. These are some examples of the machines we utilize most at Roberson Machine Company:
- CNC Turning Machines/Lathes – CNC turning is a procedure where a workpiece is held in place in a chuck and spun while a lathe gets rid of material to make the necessary shape. We normally use lathes to develop cylindrical parts and components, like shafts and gears, yet can also perform operations like sanding, drilling, and cutting depending on our Portland, OR clients’ project or production run.
- CNC Milling Machines – CNC milling machines use cutting tools to shape a workpiece. We utilize multi-axis CNC machining to produce various customized parts and products, along with making flat surfaces, slots, and gear teeth.
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) – These machines involve creating or cutting a certain shape within a certain material utilizing electrical discharges able to cut any conductive material. This electrode-driven method is often referred to as spark erosion.
- CNC Laser Machines – Laser machines/engravers are often used for part marking or decoration. The machines make use of a pointed router with a laser to heat material, causing it to melt or vaporize to create a cut.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machines – The process of plasma cutting involves the cutting of material utilizing a plasma torch. These torches can reach up to 50,000 degrees, the temperature of lightning, and are mainly used to slice steel and other forms of heavy metals.
- Saws – Bandsaws and circular saws are commonly used in machine shops to cut materials like plastic, wood, and metal.
- Drill Presses – Drill presses are normally used to drill holes in materials. They can also be used for tapping, reaming, and countersinking.
- Grinders – Grinders are used to sharpen and shape workpieces using abrasive wheels. They are typically used to hone cutting tools.
Machine Shop: What Are the Benefits of Choosing Roberson Machine Company For My Business In Portland, OR?
The machine shop you and your Portland, OR company pick is an essential component of modern manufacturing. And a single-source machine shop – where everything can be completed in one central locale without worrying about transportation and added overhead costs, like Roberson Machine Company – propels your business at the top among Portland, OR industry leaders.
- Precision and Customization
Roberson Machine Company can produce parts and products that meet our Portland, OR clients’ specific specifications. This precision and customization is key in industries throughout Portland, OR, such as aerospace and medical device manufacturing, where accuracy and reliability are important.
We use top-of-the-line machines to manufacture parts and products with a high level of precision and consistency. This quality is key in Portland, OR industries like automotive and automation or robotics, where components must adhere to tight reliability and safety regulations.
Roberson Machine Company uses several automated and robotic-tended CNC machines and software to produce parts quickly and efficiently. This efficiency is crucial in Portland, OR sectors where production has to keep up with demand.
Our specialists keep their fingers on the industry pulse, constantly fine-tuning and boosting our processes and technologies. These innovative methods stimulate progress in the Portland, OR manufacturing industry and provide a pathway for the development of more advanced products and technologies.
Connect With the Leading Machine Shop For Your Business In Portland, OR | Roberson Machine Company
Machine shops are essential to the modern manufacturing industry. Utilizing a variety of machines to manufacture, repair, and modify Portland, OR parts, products, and components right away for various Portland, OR industries, Roberson Machine Company offers unparalleled precision, speed, and cost, separating itself from the competition.