Defense Industry Machining
Defense Industry CNC Machining. As an industry leader as a national manufacturing company of defense products (aircraft, weapons, vehicles, etc) utilizing our precision equipment featuring CNC (computer numerical control) machining, turning and milling, we rely on our state-of-the-art precision machine shop and our customers’ opinions to continuously raise the bar among defense product (aircraft, weapons, vehicles, etc) companies. Call us now at (573) 646-3996 or contact us here to get your free quote!
Government Bids for Machined Defense Products
At Roberson Machine, a national CNC manufacturing company specializing in defense products such as those used in aircraft, weapons, and vehicles for government bids, we understand the challenges of production in an environment where components must meet certain standards in order to be functional for government bids on defense products and acceptable to our customers. And our customers are always at the forefront of everything we do. Government bids on defense products must comply with the military’s MIL-SPEC specifications. Our top-of-the-line CNC machining, turning and milling systems are used to produce high-performance military and defense components for government bids.
Quality Defense Products Manufacturing Company
As a national manufacturing company of defense products for government bids utilizing CNC machining, turning and milling systems, you can rely on us to deliver parts for every defense application successfully. We use our accuracy and expertise ranging from the smallest of jobs to large-scale operations. Customer care is always at the forefront of our mission, as it should be. Benefitting from a highly-skilled, dedicated workforce and cutting-edge CNC machining systems, we are pleased to meet all of your defense product (aircraft, weapons, vehicles, etc) needs.
CNC Production Methods for Defense Products
Our CNC machining, turning and milling systems are capable of manufacturing parts with precision and speed. These systems are setup in our national manufacturing company to meet each of your needs to garner government bids for defense products (aircraft, weapons, vehicles, etc):
- CNC Machining: We have taken things to the next level at our national manufacturing company, particularly when it comes to CNC Machining for all of your defense production for government bids. Our advanced automation technology allows us to offer an exceptional level of customer care for your defense products including aircraft, weapons, vehicles, and more for government bids.
- CNC Milling: By utilizing automated multi-axis machining and CAD/CAM software, setup with precision in our national manufacturing company, we can produce parts to meet your specifications for high-quality aircraft, weapon, vehicle and other defense products for government bids. Using these automated systems allows our national manufacturing company to efficiently produce:
- CNC Vertical Mill Work Envelope up to 50” x 20” x 25” with 12,000 RPM spindles
- Specialty Parts
- Complex Machining Applications
- CNC Turning: Using specified Horizontal CNC Turning capabilities, our national manufacturing company specializing in defense products for government bids utilizing our CNC machining, turning and milling systems can offer:
- Long Turning Up to 48 inches in length
- Prototype or Production
- Hard Turning
- Turning in a wide variety of materials
Our precision machine shop can produce the defense products you need for a wide variety of applications. Get started here.
CNC Machining: Defense Industry Products
Roberson Machine Company is ideally situated in a rural area, on our own land, and our recent expansion and the new CNC machining, turning and milling systems that we have added are just a phone call away 573-646-3996 from helping you with your current project. We utilize our precision machine shop and have been producing top-notch documentation and processes for your defense product (aircraft, weapons, vehicles, etc) needs for 19 years and counting. Call us at 573-646-3996 or contact us here.